October 12, 2010

Scotland:Uefa Euro 2012 Qualifying

Scotland coach defended his defensive tactics against the Czechs and made clear how little criticism of him interested in the media.

(Nim) Glasgow. Scotland coach Craig Levein has a news conference before the game against Spain commented on the criticism of his system.

Criticism bounces off

Levein has defended his coach vehemently criticized defensive tactics from the game against the Czech Republic and announced for the game against Spain but a more aggressive pace. The Scots at Hampden Park on Tuesday received the World and European champions. Levein was on Friday against the Czechs at home the press as 4-6-0-system play mocked system and lost the match balanced even 0:1.

Reaction from the coach
Scotland:Uefa Euro 2012 Qualifying
Levein responded to the question of how to deal with the criticism: "They assume that I have read any newspapers, I have not done so. And so it all works here: I got the job and the job is to qualify for the European Championship. I'll do it in the way, as I consider it right and if the whole trigger a fight, or not you press-types fits what I'm interested in this? I have a group of players that I think I can work with them and everyone saw it against the Czechs, as they have given all that is in them. For me this is a good starting point and it continues.

Recent posts