October 6, 2010

Serie A - Caliendo "On Maicon dirty game"

The agent of Brazilian confesses his temper at Eurosport: "The 'Inter is run as a team of country, my client asked to sign a contract extension without me. Oriali? between him and do not even Branca comparison. Lele is an honest man "
That in the new Inter is running is not something there for everyone. But there is also some tension too, which occasionally resurfaces (see the outpourings of Chivu and Muntari in recent weeks), it is only feasible. To learn more, we decided to interview Antonio Caliendo, the attorney par excellence of Italian football and, of course, also the agent of Maicon. Another during the match against Juventus had its moment of hysteria.
- Mr. Caliendo, how does the performance of Maicon start of this season?
"I'm very surprised. I do not see more security than once. Or maybe I see too much. It makes me think that something is not clear that someone is playing dirty. Even for me. "
- Are you talking about the inclusion of some other attorney or a domestic situation at Inter?
"There may be some connivance. But I'm not interested in the work of others. However I'm not a rookie. I have some experience to recognize certain situations that I believe should change. Even President Moratti should reconsider some things. "
- Seeing a lot of tension, you'd think that she feels the lack of a man like Lele Oriali. What do you think?
"A manager would want as many Oriali. As it has demonstrated the ability to manage the team in recent years of success. But also because he was able to work in silence, always showing his knowledge of football. I know his professionalism and his honesty. I remember when he decided to leave Parma to go to Inter, Moratti called by that had always been his fan. I remember very well when he gave up four years of well-paid contract from Tanzi to decline the assignment and realize his dream: working for Inter, his favorite team. Oriali did not deserve to be rewarded in this way. It is man who has kept at bay the group in recent years. "
- I suppose you do not think the same as Marco Branca ...
"One of Branca and Oriali there is an abyss. There is also no comparison and it also knows Moratti. I have never spoken in this way and are ready to face any consequences. But I did not feel respected as a professional. These are little kids and need to learn. "
- So they are trying to cut it off, right?
"I know that you do not go for a player and it says 'come and sign the contract, but without your agent'. This happens in country teams. When I come to Milan or Juventus are respected. They must learn respect. "
- Return to the first question. He managed to speak with Maicon after the match against Juventus?
"No, I did. I only received a very terse text messages that made me understand what might be the mood of this guy. "
- But I think that is an isolated case for Inter?

Recent posts