October 6, 2010

Serie A - Giovanni Cobolli Gigli "My Juventus

Interviewed on Sky Sports 1, the former President of Juventus Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has recalled the experience of black and white, reflecting on the present and future of Italian football and on your personal goals.
EXPERIENCE in black and white - "It 's been a year by Past President, say senior" - said the former President about his experience in Juve Juventus - Of course I remember with pleasure those times of high adrenaline content. I miss the atmosphere of football and I miss the players of Juventus, who were and still are true friends. And also I miss the environment of the League, in which I learned to introduce myself and making friends with presidents, first in Serie B and then Serie A. I miss the journalists because one of the strongest shock adrenaline were always in touch with journalists. "
INTER-JUVE, really great match - a football that he's missing, you can not 'talk about that. Regarding the game Sunday night between Inter and Juve Cobolli Gigli said "I enjoyed the atmosphere that have managed to create the two teams and two coaches, I liked the final declarations of Stankovic, which is not usually a sweet, man intelligent and athletic. And then I saw a good match. I have to say that Inter are a great team but I saw a great Juventus. "
REMOVED AN DIEGO COMING Krasic - In particular, it seems that the former president is impressed by Krasic "Yes, I was impressed and made me forget the disappointment of the sale of Diego, who I think has been the acquisition of functional Krasic. A Now, so much the sale of a great champion like Diego because I believe that integrates Krasic best team in the game. "
Delneri POWERS AND "HIDDEN" Juve - Who does not convince the other hand, seems to be Delneri "I would not recommend it because I had in mind but other Delneri both a professional and has clear ideas about football, this is beyond doubt. It comes from a big mess, got the first results of an international level last year with Sampdoria. I met him when I was coach dell'Atalanta and I remember him a funny. dell'Atalanta In a lively match in Turin, Juventus has won a few 'lucky because they played well and Delneri Atalanta at the end spoke of occult powers. Frankly, there were none of occult powers and I think Delneri, having gone to Juventus, has become aware that there are no occult powers. "
JUVE TO THE TITLE? - And who asks if Juve can win the title, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli says, "I do not know, I do not say, but do not say it either, and intelligently, the directors of Juventus.'s Juventus and I hope it is still Juventus has a demonstrated against Cagliari, Manchester and Inter have a lot of shooting and found a pattern of team. Let us remember that there are important players: Iaquinta, Amauri, for me is always the pillar but I'm a Del Piero nostalgic and I will be until the end of my days. And then I'll talk about how I talk about Del Piero Boniperti, Sivori and large samples. It seems, however, that Juventus has set the standard, thanks to Delneri sure to be a good team structured. Chiellini has also made statements after the race funny, clever and witty as a good Leghorn. "
Cobolli Gigli DELPIERINO O? - It could not miss a beat sull'adorato Del Piero "I have always considered a" delpierino "as a joke. Del Piero has pulled out of the Serie B along with everyone else, was the top scorer in Serie A next year, a bad injury early last year has undermined a bit 'but his situation even now Del Piero proves to be primarily a man of great intelligence, and an intelligent man is a complete sample "on the future of Alex, however, the former Juventus do not balance, "The future will take him. Meanwhile, it seems to me that a professional will make a father and I make him happy birthday. I seem to have sensed that Del Piero will make the coach, as an old man, and I think it would have all the skills. Then, who face Juventus in the other or in teams, this is another pair of maniche.Credo that Del Piero, appropriately placed in squad Delneri, is proving to be an important player, not only to play as well as to realize punishments and penalties. And so I am convinced that another year could go quietly.
FANTANTONIO CAN NOT 'MISS - And then Del Piero, Cassano words of praise for "In retrospect I would have liked. I doubt that Cassano has always been a player with great technique."
IF Calciopoli - Cobolli Gigli does not escape the question of what the topic of Italian football: Calciopoli. And who asks him if he has heard of the differences between the tones of the phone calls and those of Facchetti Moggi, Juventus's former president says, "I think it will give the courts the proceedings and that it is important that they listen to these calls. I want to clarify one thing: I joined Juventus in me as President because he has offered Dr. Gianluigi Gabetti, and later an engineer Dr. Dog and St. Albans. I was told to the President of a publicly traded company, independent, not coordinated by the majority shareholder, with an independent Board of Directors that govern society. After that, I took note of what had been said in the past against the old leadership, and I've been a personal friend of Giraudo, even if I do not see anymore. And I never allowed to express a personal opinion. "
Andrea Agnelli, the man "sympathy" - The expectations now seem all pinned Andrea Agnelli "I expect a lot, because he put himself into play, the name of the Lambs, and this is extremely important for the fans of Juventus . I expect a lot because I think it's an intelligent young man. Of course he is young, so I hope you have also the intelligence to know how to advise. He - said Cobolli Gigli - is smart, funny and determined. Sympathy counts. And when I say nice, I mean that Andrea Agnelli is a person who pierces the television, like people, is able to go out to the fans, is spent on them, lose time to sign autographs and loves the fans. I think this is an important fact. And then I want to add that Andrea Agnelli had shoulders above all his father Umberto, who was a great leader, a great connoisseur of football and a person to whom I have still a lot of gratitude. "
Seedorf, the perfect player - Returning to the football player, former president admits his passion for Seedorf "A player that I have always appreciated and admired, not Juventus, Seedorf is. A player like Seedorf combines the intelligence, class and sympathy. I would love a player like him at Juventus. And I also hope that the good work being done on De Ceglie Delneri bring the boy to grow as she deserves. "
Nedved, FUTURE COMPANY TO JUVE? - Getting back to the upper floors, Cobolli Gigli seems to have clarity on the future of the company Juve Blanc and I have offered a role in Nedved when he decided to hang up his boots. He decided to take a sabbatical and family responsibilities. Now he got it and then you start to work in Juventus! I'd love to.
A FERRARA FOR RANIERI: BECAUSE WHO? - The substitution of Ranieri Ferrara, the former president does not take personal responsability "My role was to share and that of replacing Ranieri is a decision that I have shared. I think Ranieri has done a great job at Juventus. And in the final weeks of the season in which he left, he felt that part of the property there was not 100% trust in him and thought, how often think , there was Lippi's shadow behind him. Lippi Blanc had proposed to do to come to the coach of Juventus before engaging Ranieri. Lippi and decided not to come because he wanted to stand out from the football still to wait for the judgments related to sport his son. And then the thought on Lippi was an objective thought. What then there was another thought that he could think back to see Lippi at the end of the World Cup, again to deal with some very clearly the role Juventus important, I suppose we would. In that moment, he met Lippi Blanc, Ranieri then went ahead and did some good things and when we were with Juventus, which was sliding with the feeling that the players do not begin to hear more as Ranieri had done in the past and with the prospect of ending the quarter, yet have the ambition to finish second, we decided to get to replace Ranieri. He was definitely hurt us but I have to thank him for everything he did. And I wish him to make a good season this year, although unfortunately some mishaps had them.

Recent posts