October 11, 2010

Ukraine :U21 Uefa Euro 2011 U21 Qualifiers/Friendlies

Midfielder Metalist denied that in the coming days will be the citizen of Ukraine.
"The fact that I get a couple of days a Ukrainian passport for the first time I know you. Komsomolskaya Pravda reporter, apparently just wants to catch at least some sensation. That is why I recently limited his communication with the press, although I some later offense. But how to communicate, if in the end your words remake? " - Said in an interview with the Brazilian press service of the club.

However, Edmar not deny that citizenship is in his plans:

"I thought a lot about it and my wife and I decided it would be good. The main reason - Pakistan has long been my second homeland, where I met his fate, was born here, my wonderful son, Philip. I'm doing well here I feel. Previously was a barrier - I need would be a visa to fly to Brazil. And for me it was nonsense - for a trip home to take a visa. It would not always so easy. But now visa between the two countries have abolished, barriers to Ukrainian citizenship is not quite " .

"I have the right to obtain a passport, or more precisely, to submit relevant documents to receive it, only two years later, he married Tatiana. That is 13 December this year. I am not yet begun to collect documents, and even photographed for a passport (laughs) . How I did it, I will definitely let you know that there are no different interpretations in different media, "- said Edmar.

Metalist player and spoke about their prospects in the Ukrainian national team:

Ukraine :U21Uefa Euro 2011 U21 Qualifiers/Friendlies ."It would be my great pleasure and an honor, but is paramount for me is my family. A pleasure and honor to me now - play for his native Metalist.

Recent posts