October 17, 2010

Palermo :Italian Serie A

"I want to stay in Palermo for two years.Italian Serie A I have yet to grow a lot and I am very happy for the time being in mesh Rosanero." Javier Pastor pampers Rosanero fans with statements that surely will like it too Zamparini. The young Argentine champion, interviewed by Radio Deejay, talks about his start to the season to be framed: "I'm happy how things are going this season. We hope to continue like this until the end. I grew up long after the World Cup. I'm back from the experience South Africa with more serenity and more belief in my ability. For me it was all incredible. On a personal level to get there after a year only played on a non-exceptional in Italy was the best. I also had the good fortune to enter the field for some minutes in some games. "
Italian Serie A
And to think that the first few months in Italy were not easy for Shepherd, also finished on the bench: "The game is different from you by the Argentine state and the environment is complicated at first. I had trouble speaking and could not communicate with my mates. I do not speak much on the pitch but when you need me I have to understand. Nocerino Migliaccio and helped me a lot to fit best in this group and we thank them. "
Italian Serie A
El Flaco then speaks of two of his favorites: "Zanetti is a player of great experience for us young people to go national and have someone like him as a guide is important. Kakà? It 's my myth. I will always remember the year when his with AC Milan won the Champions League just awesome.

India vs Bangladesh Live 2011

Australia vs Zimbabwe Watch live

Australia vs Zimbabwe live score

Australia vs Zimbabwe live stream

Sri Lanka vs Canada watch Live 

India vs England live

India vs Bangladesh live stream

New Zealand vs Kenya Live 2011

Sri Lanka vs Canada Live score 

Sri Lanka vs Canada Live stream 

India vs England live stream

West Indies vs Netherlands Live

 New Zealand vs Kenya watch Live 

New Zealand vs Kenya Live score 

New Zealand vs Kenya Live stream 

Zimbabwe vs Canada Live stream

Zimbabwe vs Canada Live score

Sri Lanka vs Kenya Live stream

Zimbabwe vs Canada Live

Sri Lanka vs Kenya Live

watch West Indies vs Netherlands Live score

West Indies vs Netherlands Live stream

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Official Theme Song

Australia vs New Zealand Live stream

Bangladesh vs Ireland Live world cup 2011

Australia vs New Zealand Live score

Bangladesh vs Ireland Live stream

Australia vs New Zealand Live world cup 2011

watch India vs England liveworld cup 2011

Sri Lan ka vs Canada Live 2011

South Africa vs West Indies Live score

Recent posts